Skip to main content

Na Ya So Na Salone Artist Drizilik


Lyrics          



Aaa ya

how for  du

Lajila

fambul dem

Una kam oooooo

Una kam oooooo

ay aaaaaa


On the west coast of Africa

This is Sierra Leone

Padi na ya so na Salone

Aye Jo Aye Jo

allman go

All man kam in yone


Slay queen take in

college fee grap go buy camera phone (Snapchat)

Illetracy or kongosa  you de cham me name you nor even know you yone

E, This is Sierra Leone go de enjoy di po nomo

Mr degree sidom say employment go meet you you feel say na so nomor

If you ebul turn you two to three nor do am sidom say na fo nomor

Christmas shopping nor butu pick attire sidom say pass di wan way dem show nomor


Pa na we all de na Salone

You sure say na you yone

Ar geh me correspondent oba kono oh yes in de on the phone

 Ar geh wan way gee me the license but trust me di line na me yone

 We don fen oda eigth hundred karat but we nor no yet if na diamond or stone


Na ya so na Salone

E light don go light don kam

Me Bob Marley man dem nor bisin dem feel say na spark if you ala say light don kam

You, net noto for pikin but enti you mama na Yong gyal

In go born oda wan in the mean time na for fala di oga


Ya so na Salone

Una opin una kam ace de una lisin

Una wan leh ar tok but way problem kam una non nor go bisin


Yes na ya so na Salone

St John to cotton tree na two way

You bin for go don to Sullay but range rover lift mek you tap to Amudays


Na ya so na Salone

Tek tem mek den nor pull you Sara

By di tem you de Mara you career don turn brade akara

Social media relatives na Matilda born me but me WhatsApp mama na hawa

You en allman na close friend na you na di siphon or gara?


This is Sierra Leone

Pekito de bet lekej cannibal

Man dem man dem go de lek carnival

Point of correction dragon noto animal


Na ya so na Salone

E una nor yeri yet underground rapper nor big in big heart

Komot bifo me you nor ready yet


Red lorry

Green lorry

Red lorry

Green lorry


yellow lorry

Red lorry

Green lorrry

Yellow lorry

Red lorry

Green lorry


Na ya so na Salone

Aye jo Aye jo

Aye jo jo allman kam allman go in yone

Repeat X2


Look na ya salone

Boku tin de pain us

Ar de try nor for tok but Ebola

Da wande na bonus

Bo wetin apin to all di kopo den  from D donors


You see am lek you yone

Ar see am lek me yone

Den jus de see am lek den doughnut

(Cham am)


Na ya so na Salone

Am 40 me Footballer age in na 25

It's a goal, it's a goal

For natin Leone star nor qualify (twwww)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which among these did you practice when you were young?

1) Dip the bread in the tea? 2) Mix the entire white rice and stew before eating. 3) Crack a bone and suck out the marrow. 4) Don't eat the meat until you finish the food. 5) Showing everyone your new underwear. 6) Beg for a sweet which your friend has licked. 7) Playing in the rain. 8) Licking the plate with your tongue. 9) Walking bare footed and holding your new shoes for everyone to see. 10) Wearing two shirts or shorts (packing) so you don't feel the pain much when caned in school. 11) Chew gum, put it behind your ears and chew it again the next day. 12) Mix gari and sugar in your pocket and chew on your way to school. Remember your past. It is very important! Never forget your childhood days. Spread dis and see  the funny replies u get bck.  Please be sincere πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

Carry Me Go Artist: Mijay X Gidochi Lyrics

Bridge Hold me tight make you never let loose    (Hold me tight never never let loose ) My 9th wonder you i go choose      (My 9th wonder na you are go       choouuuse) Nobody go fit take my mind go         (Nobody no fit take my mind no way ) Cos where you go go e be there wey i wan  go          (Where you I wan go yeah ) Yeah ya dunno Chorus Baby carry me go ohh If u leave r go die awoo Baby carry me go ohh U know say Na me and you We dea so ×2 Verse 1 Oh boi oh boi Show me what you got Am down you're down am down we are down haha Bad gyal like me wana hala hala 4 u baby Everybody need someone 2 love and my choice has always been you my baby Wana take dan higher dan- dan   the marley You know you know Am bad like dat Our loving go be nice Tis' kongwaso Ar need you na me life Baby boy that's all Odo bome nsenkuu Make we sing this song The only one I see Boy you dea my eye top My body on fire Kor an tun me falah

Biography of Augu B

The Pekin dem Granny Augu B's Biography  *Career :* Singer  *Born:* 2010  *P. O. B* : Mile 91 * *Residence:* Makeni  *Best known as:* Di Pikin Dem Granny  *Pre - primary:* S. D. A. Makeni  *Primary:* M. C. A. Makeni.  *Class:* Four (2017-2018) Augu B is the performing name of one of Sierra Leone's youngest and finest female singers Bakariatu Augusta Kabia who entered music studios at the age of four (4) and did "Feba prayday" which is a birthday song followed by "Me Yoni" a song dedicated to the land of her birth. Augu's mother, Emma Sesay, is a trained and qualified teacher. Her father Abubakar Mohamed Kabia aka Humble Star Light is a teacher, radio journalist, songwriter and movie director. Thanks to his influence, Augu B heard and loved music at early age. After recording two songs at the Cool D recording studio, Augu did her second song (Me Yoni) video with the Clean Lens Pictures at her six years of age. She releas